Moving to Atlanta or planning to visit soon? There are tons of cool things to do in Atlanta, Georgia, for people of all ages. Whether you are a lifelong resident, are just now moving to Atlanta or you are planning a trip—if you haven’t explored what this city has to offer, you’re missing out! Take a look at our five favorite things to see in Atlanta:
- Zoo Atlanta: One of only four zoos in America to house giant pandas, Zoo Atlanta is a must-see spot! With seasonal events like Boo at the Zoo, your kids can have a blast meeting animals from all over the world while dressed up in their favorite costumes.
- Georgia Aquarium: Located in the heart of Atlanta, the Georgia Aquarium features more animals than any other aquarium in the country. Their facilities are available for birthday parties, business meetings, and even weddings.
- Atlanta Botanical Garden: If you love flowers and plants, Atlanta Botanical Garden is sure to please! The garden boasts over 30 acres of botanical displays, including themed gardens and canopy walks. They host several fun and unique events throughout the year, so be sure to check out their website when you are ready to plan a visit.
- High Museum of Art: Located on Peachtree Street in Midtown, the High Museum of Art is the leading art museum in the Southeastern United States. With over 14,000 pieces of exquisite art, the art-lovers in your family will fall in love with the permanent collections and displays.
- World of Coca-Cola: If you love Coke, you don’t want to skip this favorite Atlanta spot! Learn all about the long history of Coca-Cola and its advertising, and taste 64 samples of Coca-Cola from around the world.
Do you have a favorite spot to visit in Atlanta? Stop by our Facebook page and share with us and our online community. You just might see your comment featured in our next e-newsletter.
And if you are looking for movers in Atlanta Ga., don’t forget that 1-800-PACK-RAT offers local and long-distance moving to and from Atlanta.